[Dixielandjazz] Jazz on the internet

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Feb 29 13:03:06 PST 2004

>From Bill Gunter:

I'm eager to do the story and so I'm asking if any of you have favorite
radio programs of OKOM that you could recommend I discuss in the story. How
do you access the programs and all that good stuff.

Hi Bill,
Jim and I enjoy listening to Ray Smith's "Jazz Decades" every Sunday evening
at 6:00 p.m. CST from WGBH in Boston.
The internet address is http://www.wgbh.org/ and select "Listen Live &
Webcasts".  Click the down arrow and select "Listen WGBH Radio 98.7"

AND then if you want New Orleans OKOM, tune in any weekday morning form 9 -
11a.m. CST at www.wwoz.org.

It certainly helps to have high speed internet connection.  Dial-ups will
work, but there are usually a lot of "drops".

Regards.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX