[Dixielandjazz] Re: Tailgate Trombone

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:04:55 PST 2004

Actually, we are knee-deep in tailgate trombonists over here, Tony Hobson of
the Eagle Band for instance, or Geoff Coles (great Ory/Brunies stuff), or
Kid Tidiman, or Mike Owen, or Christine Woodcock, or Paul Munnery (when he
takes time off from J C Higginbotham), or the WJRK's own Brian Chester,
or............ hmmm, seems like a cull may be necessary!

Mike