[Dixielandjazz] Tailgate Trombone

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Fri Feb 27 10:20:51 PST 2004

Both Conrad Janis, ( Beverly Hills Unlisted Jazz Band )  and Clive Collins
( The New South Market Street Jazz Band ) can, and play tailgate trombone
when it's appropriate.

Best To All,

Flip Oakes
http://www.smsjb.com

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm