[Dixielandjazz] Brian White kings trumpe '?

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:25:44 PST 2004

Luis, Brian White is an English clarinettist and bandleader. The Jazz Kings
play the repertoire of the Mezzrow-Bechet groups which recorded for the King
Jazz label, hence the band name. He also co-leads the Gresty-White
Ragtimers, a wonderful band that plays the Muggsy Spanier Ragtimers
songbook, and on top of that co-leads an excellent Bob Crosby Bobcats
tribute band. CD's are available on GHB and other labels too - e-mail
jazzjerry for details! Alan Gresty is the nearest thing to 1939 Spanier you
will hear today.

Cheers,

Mike.