[Dixielandjazz] Place to showcase OKOM

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 00:37:50 PST 2004

Well Gang:   Here it is the perfect opportunity to showcase Dixieland Music,
which definitely qualifies as NOT STILL ART, why not some enterprising group
or few on the East coast go here and expose this generation to some NEW MUSIC.
You will have the golden opportunity to Steal the Show I guarantee you.   But
ya gotta go where the Action IS.

If I were on tour in New York area at the time you bet I would get on this
event.
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins