[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Vince Cattolica

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Feb 21 16:40:17 PST 2004

Hi ALL,

New lister, Jack Wiard has asked me to apologise for all his blank e-mail postings.  New to the list, he forwarded his message about Vince passing away and I said I would forward it to you all.  He hopes to have his email text problems (which he has typed at least three times) sorted out soon.  Maybe he has not been subscribed to the list correctly??!!

Cheers,
Tom (mind you blanks, are handy sometimes) Wood :~)