[Dixielandjazz] The Ancestry of Jazz web page

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Sat Feb 21 09:23:55 PST 2004

Dear Beth,
I'm glad the error message did not appear at your end. i was concerned
listmembers wanting to visit the site
might get one. See below. The Server tells me it happens when a link is
corrupted'
Thanks for the feedback
Dan Hardie

"File Not Found

Error 403 - Forbidden or Permission Denied
You don't have permission to access the requested document on this
server.
If you are the maintainer of the file, please check the permissions on
the file you are referencing:

* Does the file have global read access?
* Does your public_html directory have read and execute permission?
* Does your home directory have read and execute permissions?
* Generally, documents (.html) and pictures (.gif, .jpg, etc) need only
be world readable.
* Directories need only be world executable.
* CGI scripts (.cgi, .pl, etc) must be world readable and executable".