[Dixielandjazz] controlling unwanted offers

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:25:16 PST 2004

John Farrell writes:

>Without exaggeration I would say that 80%, maybe more, of the email
>correspondence I receive each day is spam. There appears to be nothing I
>can
>do to stop all this maddening garbage, if I had my way I would put the
>culprits against a wall and shoot the lot of them.

And so would I . . . but, lucky for them, I'm not King of the World.

On the other hand,

For whatever reason I get virtually no spam and I seem to get all the e-mail
stuff from the people I do want to hear from.

Must be my effective spam filter I have been using on Hotmail.

All I can say to the rest of you is "Nyah, nyah, nyah!

Bill "What can I say?" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com