[Dixielandjazz] controlling unwanted offers

WILLIAM HORTON WILLIAMHORTON at peoplepc.com
Thu Feb 19 13:31:09 PST 2004

John
I have become virtually spam-free, unintentionally!  A few months ago I
changed my ISP from Earthlink to Peoplepc, primarily because Peoplepc cost
about half as much per month.  Suddenly I was no longer on the hundreds of
spam lists that had accumulated my name over many years with Earthlink!
Incidentally, when I called to cancel my Earthlink contract, the girl asked
why I was changing.  I told her to save money, and she divulged that
Earthlink had bought Peoplepc!  Service has been great, and no spam, except
pop-ups.

Probably any change of ISP would accomplish the same thing.

Bill Horton