[Dixielandjazz] A HIT RECORD 1,022,000 COPIES IN ONE WEEK!!!!!

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Thu Feb 19 10:21:48 PST 2004

   -------Original Message-------

Steve,

Yeah, Norah Jones is great. She may have started in jazz, however, her hit (popular) stuff is definitely not. I'll bet you've heard her on the radio (if you listen to any pop stuff at all) and just not known it. Good stuff.

Dave

Dave Gravatt
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band