[Dixielandjazz] PayPal

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:48:18 PST 2004

This is an attempted scam - I checked with Paypal. Had a similar thing with
some "company" claiming they had merged with Paypal and needed to verify my
details. If in doubt, forward the e-mail (without opening any attachment) to
spoof at ebay.com (eBay own Paypal) and they will tell you if it's legit - and
try and track the perps down if it's not.

Mike.