[Dixielandjazz] roswell rudd

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 09:39:03 PST 2004

hi all

when i was a student at the new england conservatory of music, roswell was a
guest clinician and came and gave about a week's worth of master classes.
most of the students were into modern jazz, but me and my OKOM group
persuaded him to play at a gig we had, and he played some of the finest OKOM
around. He may play more modern these days, but he knows his roots :)

Jon Seiger
www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar

I have been having some problems with people sending me email and being blocked by Roadrunner.
If you send me an email and it is returned, please send to jonseigerallstars at hotmail.com     thanks