[Dixielandjazz] AGE -Ringwald

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 19:33:10 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/17/04 4:20:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net writes:

> Watch it there Stan.... Bob and I are the same age!

Well, if Bob was that original singer back in 1930, that makes you both about
103 years young right?  :)

Good Gosh Rebecca!  Just a word of caution to you both, Better move once in a
while or somebody is gonna start throwing Dirt on you.

I have not met you yet, but Have met OLD Bob and he sure gets around well for
chap that old, looks pretty good for his age too. :)   Must be good vodka in
that IV bottle, and from the grin on his face all the time it must be Nitrous
Oxide in that oxygen tank . :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins