[Dixielandjazz] Joe

Tradjazz at aol.com Tradjazz at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 16:37:24 PST 2004

Hi Guys,

Joe called and asked me drop you a line to say he is without a computer until
the middle of next week.  His monitor has gone bad and they have ordered him
a new one.  In the meantime, his computer is in the shop.

Joe tells me we can perhaps look forward to a return visit from you, Tom.
That would be very nice - hope it all works out.  I am curious about your
Governor - is he doing right by you?  Noises are here about ours being named as Vice
President, but I will believe it when I see it.

Leo is back in the hospital today - surgery to purge the fluid from his
lungs.  His daughter said he should get to go home tomorrow or Sat.  He underwent a
Pet Scan  yesterday and it didn't reveal any additional tumors.

Donna