[Dixielandjazz] Condon cds

Norrie Thomson jnt at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 11:10:16 PST 2004

Hi Folks

JSP Records have a 4 x CD box of CDs covering Condon (1928 - 1949).  All
recordings have been re-mastered by John RT Davies.  The cost is somewhat
less than Bissonnettes working out at about £18 (about 31 dollars).
Included are excellent booklets giving all the information that you'd ever
want.

Have a look at www.jsprecords.com

Norrie

Norrie Thomson