[Dixielandjazz] Re: Eddie Condon's Allstars on CBS - Mosaic Reissue

Chuck Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 23:25:55 PST 2004

  Hey Steve, Keep contributingt to the list and bringing good music to a lot
of people. Did you know Bill Simon that had the afternoon band at Condon? He
also was the music editor at the Reader's Digest and produced the music
books and records that we have all seen and appreciated. He also was a heck
of a sax player and one of the finest individuals I have ever met.
chuck----- Original Message -----