[Dixielandjazz] Hi Gang - back from the ships (for a while :-)

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 15:03:50 PST 2004

Hi gang,
Steve Heist here (Stubby)...  Good to check in once in a while, huh????
Just got off the Voyager of the Seas and get back on the 14th, on the Navigator of the Seas....
So what's been happening while I've been out of touch???  Anymore great arguements (not to start them up again... :-)
All of my friends, my newest email is:
steveheist at earthlink.net
Feel free to write (I get them on the ship) - one request though,  PLEASE no joke forwards....  I've officially heard them ALL - also NO chain letters - none of them has EVER brought me luck (LOL)
Can't wait to hear from you guys (and gals)
Take care and...
All The Best,
Steve Heist