[Dixielandjazz] Post this to DJML

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 17:03:36 PST 2004

The Future of Entertainment is You.

As you know, the entertainment industries have been experiencing a radical
shift in the way business is done. BMG is being buying SONY, EMI Records is up
for grabs, One large company controls over 1500 radio stations, and the motion
picture industry is about to experience what the music industry has been going
through.

We have come to a time in the entertainment worlds where transformation is
happening on a daily basis. Like it or not,  our dreams are going to change, the
methods of distribution are going to change, and the way of thinking is going
to change.
Whether you like it or not,our dreams are going to change, the methods of
distribution are going to change, and the way of thinking is going to change.

So we've decided to put together a group of about one thousand like minded
people---committed to artistic integrity--and helping artists and industry
further their careers.
You're invited to create your future at
The Third Annual Global Entertainment and Media Summit

New York City:  April 2-3  Los Angeles: June 12-13\

http://www.globalentertainmentnetwork.com
( Feel free to pass this on to a friend or associate!)
Over forty thought provoking and promotionally productive seminars, panels,
workshops and clinics dedicated to your advancement including:

Entertainment Outside of the Box: Self Reliance  without the need to depend
on majors
Building a strong and effective Team.
Become a multimedia Artist
Becoming a strong independent
Record Deals? Who needs a record deal?
Independence---taking your vision and making it a  reality.....
Going for the brass ring
DV or Not DV
Creative promotion and public relations
Cutting through the clutter
The Record Company of the Future
Who Has the Control? YOU or the Industry?
Producers on Artist Development
New and emerging opportunitiesd
Effective Public Relations
24P and HD
The Artists Panel
Financial Strategies
Music Publishing for the next millenium
Placing  music in film and television
Redefining Success
New Opportunities in New Media and Multimedia
The Artist as a Multimedia Artist
The Musicians Union Presents:
The Screen Actors Guild Presents
Producers Guild of America Presents
Legal Clinic
New Opportunities for distribution
Bring your CD's, DVD's, Bios, Resumes, and plenty of business cards.    Plan
to network like crazy.
REGISTER FOR THE SUMMIT BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
For New York City: http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=53022
For Los Angeles:
 http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=60165 <FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=12 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE

The Global Entertainment and Media Summit is sponsored by
Music Connection, Disc Makers, The American Federation of Musicians, AFTRA,
BMI, Insite Interactive, Production Hub, The Producers Guild, Association of
Independent Feature Film Producers, Perlinski Design, NY411, LA411, Hollywood
Creative Directory,Music Business Registry, Starpolish, Same Day Flyers, Label
Services Network, Laughing Buddha Recording,What is Enlightenment Magazine,
 City Canyons Records, Sonic Bids, New York Final Cut Pro Users Group, The Indie
Contact Bible, Angel Eyes Productions, Talent Match, Talent Clearing House
 and The Recording Academy.