[Dixielandjazz] Mes amis francaises - encore un autre question

Aad Overeem aad.overeem at wanadoo.nl
Fri Feb 6 12:44:39 PST 2004

Thanks for your welcome Kurt,

Yes I play, mainly reedinstruments, in several bands.
For one of those bands 'The Hammerfield Stompers' we have a website, have a
look at  http://www.hammerfieldstompers.nl/

It's only in Dutch, but you can listen to some of our live recordings.
Click on 'Muziek' (=Music) there you can listen to five tunes.
We have plans to make a live recording, but, besides a short Demo-CD, so far
we don't have any recordings for sale.

All the best,

Aad Overeem