[Dixielandjazz] roaring 20's tunes

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 14:51:48 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/5/04 1:46:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, luda at arnet.com.ar
writes:
Can we    burn this tunes.ogg, in our CD recorders?

Luis
Luis, the file has first to be converted to wave format....specifically CD
Audio format which is
44,100 Hz, 16 bit, stereo. For MP3 files, most CD burning programs will do
this "on the fly" as part of the burning process, but I am not sure whether any
burning programs will do this for the ogg.vorbis format. So check your CD
burner help file. If it does not support OGG to CD direct, you will have to
download a separate format converter before you can burn them.
Arn