OT [Dixielandjazz] Laughs

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Tue Feb 3 21:07:58 PST 2004

When I was going to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, California, the George
Shearing Quintet came to do a concert at the school. After the intermission,
George spoke about driving down the freeway from San Francisco and almost
got into accident with Ray Charles who was driving on the wrong side of the
street.

Shearing complained that they shouldn't let that blind SOB drive.

Stan
Stan Brager