[Dixielandjazz] Laughs

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Feb 3 10:34:42 PST 2004

Tommy Saunders writes:

 > NNow for the laugh part.

> Maybe we can get Ringwald to tell you the story about thetime he drove a
> car.

> Bob, I assume what I heard was true.

Tommy, it is true that I have driven a car several times.  However, the
stories have grown so out of hand that, if everyone who claims that they
were there, really were, I would have been driving a Greyhound bus.  It is a
wonder that "Ringwald driving a bus" has not become an urban legend.

Remind me & the next time we are together at a Jazz Festival somewhere, I'll
tell you the real story.

Bob (What happens if I push this peddle?) Ringwald
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com