[Dixielandjazz] Teddy Buckner

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Tue Feb 3 00:21:53 PST 2004

Listmates:

A thank you to Mike Durham, who came to the rescue with answers to the
'Dixieland Jubilee' tape.  Also, thanks to Kash,although he had the
wrong info.  I do notice a lot of non-placed info on a lot of old r/r
tapes.  I guess the listing of personnel is non-important.
Dick

Nope!  Not the wrong info.....maybe a different recording than your
tape, Dick.  I was reading right off of the Lp liner notes, not off of
someone's taping list.  I quoted the Lp catalogue number, also.

Jim