[Dixielandjazz] CD review/sales

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Mon Feb 2 11:10:51 PST 2004

Tom,

Thanks for the website review info.  It will help sales.

Kurt

Also, this is a reminder to any band leaders and solo artists on DJML who
own the sales rights to their CD recordings to contact me off list to get
details about my CD Sales promotion.  I may be able to help you make some
cash.

This "little experiment" of mine to expand the CD offerings at my concerts
souvenir area is really taking off.  I have heard from more than 25 OKOM
band leaders from DJML that are consigning me their CDs.  Even great bands
from Australia, England, Hungary, Sweden and other parts of the globe are
participating.

I have also been contacted by a regional OKOM festival that would like me to
take the CDs on the road to their event.  If you have a jazz concert,
festival or other event anywhere in the Midwest that you would like to have
me bring a wide selection of OKOM CDs, let me know off list.  I will make a
donation from every sale to benefit your organization.

Let me know off list if you want to participate...

Kurt