[Dixielandjazz] Was - Charlie Parker - Now - Differences of Opinion

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 14:51:31 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/2/04 3:23:40 pm, barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> Enough is enough. My view is quite simple.
>
> 1. People are entitled to opinions.

On this we agree.

> 2. People are not entitled to disrespect other people.

On this I almost agree but I don't have too much respect for Saddam Hussein,
Armin Meiwes, (possibly a search of Google??), George W. Bush or Tony Blair or
for their opinions on some subjects.

> 3. My posts speak for themselves.

So we have read.

> 4. My music speaks for itself.

So I and others have heard.

I shall now consider this matter concluded as trying to have an intelligent
discussion with you is as difficult as herding cats.

Cheers,

Jerry