[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in San Francisco

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Dec 31 16:13:05 PST 2004

I forgot to mention: if you can get down the peninsula to San Mateo
Tuesday (there is a train that sometimes stops nearby or you can drive
or even take a bus) there is the weekly performance of Joe Bithell's
Silicon Gulch Jazz Band at the Prince of Wales Pub- very OKOM and they
have been there for almost 21 years! (and there is a good menu of Brit
pub food with California variations.) 106 E. 25th Avenue
   San Mateo, CA 94403  (650) 574-9723  here is a review:
http://celebrator.com/9708/PENII.html  and
http://www.keller.com/silicongulch/

Dave Richoux
(I sent this part off-list, but it may be of use to others...)