[Dixielandjazz] Re: Royalties for Performers - Satellite & Internet radio

Dave Robinson jazzteacher at wap.org
Thu Dec 30 01:27:38 PST 2004

Listmates,

I produce the trad jazz program on XM Satellite Radio.  "The French
Quarter" runs from 9PM-midnight Eastern (6PM-9PM Pacific) every Friday
night on XM70.  Musicians/bands wishing to have their CDs considered for
inclusion in the show--whether or not you register with
SoundExchange--may send them to me at 5537 Belle Pond Dr., Centreville
VA 20120.

Thanks,
Dave Robinson