[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for response (was Sattelite Radio)

Jon Stutler jon at razzmajazz.com
Sat Dec 25 20:02:00 PST 2004

I really enjoy the spread offered on XM Satellite Radio.  The "Real Jazz" and "Frank's Place" channels are great, and you get Cullum on the Public Radio channel.
PLUS, you can subscribe to have it play online.  Both fast and slow connections are accomodated.

Merry Christmas,  Jon
Jon Stutler   Jon at Razzmajazz.com
tro 817-477-1997   (fax  817-560-0708)  Toll Free 1-877-477-1997

THE RAZZMAJAZZ DIXIELAND BAND   "Havin' Fun Playing America's Music"
http://www.razzmajazz.com      Jon at Razzmajazz.com.
Come see us every Tuesday night and the first Saturday of the month at the Bavarian Grill, 221 W. Parker Road, Plano, Tx.  Be a part of the audience as we record "the Good Times and Great Jazz Show!" for broadcast the following Sunday evening at 6:00pm on Legends 77, KAAM, 770AM.