[Dixielandjazz] Re: Best Satellite radio for OKOM

Jrtnft at aol.com Jrtnft at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 03:22:14 PST 2004

Charlie Coleman wrote:

<<the last radio station in my area that played OKOM has been sold and the
new format is (predictably) smooth rock.    I'm now in serious withdrawal....I
would sincerely appreciate any suggestions (other than moving to a different
area)>>

We just got hooked up to Dish Network TV. They have a music channel called
"New Orleans" which repeats a cycle of several OKOM tunes and then a couple of
Cajun/Zydeco to break up the monotony of all the jazz :-). We absolutely love
it. Didn't expect it. What a delightful Christmas surprise!

So if you're on cable or DirecTV, consider switching, just to get that music
channel.

Hoping y'all are having the best of Holiday Seasons.

Jack & Nan Thomas