[Dixielandjazz] Re: Audience etiquette

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Mon Dec 20 16:00:10 PST 2004

I agree with Steve that no noisy party can actually "drown out" Davern's clarinet (except when he is playing exceptionally softly....for artistic reasons). But if they are seated near you or (Heaven forbid) between you and the players, they can easily ruin a $150 "treat" for you and your wife (or mistress). There is no easy answer, othet than the resaturant owner setting up two separate areas/rooms.
Arnie