[Dixielandjazz] Talking to fans

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Sun Dec 19 15:06:08 PST 2004

Dear Mr. Thompson. Quite a coincidence ....I just received two of your LPs today (Echoes From Storyville Vol. 1. "If You Don't Shake" from 1984 and the Prairie Home Companion LP "The Butch Thompson Trio" from 1981. I can't wait to play them.

Thanks for the music and warmest wishes for the coming Festive Season.
Arnie