[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers In Ohio

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Dec 19 01:46:25 PST 2004

Listmates,

The Almost, but not quite, world famous Boondockers, will be appearing at
the 5th Annual International Washboard Festival in Logan, Ohio on June 17,
18 & 19, 2005.

We will be playing a private party in Columbus on Sat June 25.  We will also
be featured at the COHJS, (Central Ohio Hot Jazz Society) on Sunday June 26.

Thus, we will be in the Ohio area from Mon June 20 to Fri June 24.

We would like to play some more gigs somewhere within driving distance on
those dates.  If anyone has any ideas, please contact me.

Bob Ringwald
Piano Driver and Manager
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)