[Dixielandjazz] Check out GoPro Music -

Custode at aol.com Custode at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 11:25:16 PST 2004

_Click here: GoPro Music -  Your Single Source for Live Music in the US &
Canada._ (http://www.gopromusic.com/index.php)

Hello to all,

I haven't participated in a while, but thought that I could contribute
something of value.  For those of you who are members of the AFM (USA &  Canada)
you can list your group on the GoPro Music site for free!!

It is a professional website that specializes in professional music  acts.  I
have both of my groups listed, and while I cannot say for sure  that any gigs
have come directly from the service, I think that having a  presence on a
professional site dedicated to live music has value.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Good Luck to all!

Lewis D.  Custode, Jr., CLU, ChFC
_LDC  Advisory Services_ (http://www.myfinancialpro.net/custode)