Not empty - Re: [Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz Club Radio Broadcasts, reprise.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 16 11:40:38 PST 2004

[Why that came through empty, I don't know....]

I have the curator working on the issue, and for starters he sent me the following, either "correct" or "fixed" URL (I'm not quite sure what he meant), which I can't check till this evening.  So, interested folk are more than welcome to try it before me:

http://lsm.crt.state.la.us/site/audio/nojc.htm

Just make sure and report back to me so I can relay the overall response back to the curator,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org