[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz Club Radio Broadcasts, reprise.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 16 01:24:42 PST 2004

I continue to be unable to access the broadcasts referenced in my
subject line, from the Louisiana State Univ website.  At one time, the
curator told me it was my connection.  I now have top-of-the-line DSL,
and contine to be unable.  On top of which, the LSU website claims to
have a "vacant" "Jazz Curator" position.  I have an email in with the
Univ to help me find an answer.

Does anyone on DJML have a suggestion?  Other than "forget about it"?,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org