[Dixielandjazz] help! does anyone have the e-mail address of the agent looking for Louie Prima Jr?

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 20:35:14 PST 2004

Hey all,
   My computer crashed and took all my DJML e-mails with it -- does anyone
have the email adress of the agent looking for Louie Prima Jr....I just
spoke to Louie's musical director (sax man Tommy Alvarado) and they are
currently auditioning female jazz vocalists to go out on tour with Louie
Prima Jr starting on Feb. 1...so, I don't know if Louie Jr. can do his gig
but at least I can get him in touch with him...
thanks,
Jeanne Brei
702.254.3832