[Dixielandjazz] Christmas Turk Murphy

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 12 21:34:21 PST 2004

I have to give a roaring hear-hear to Mr Barbone's giving us a heads-up
about this particular Turk LP.  I'm not one for "secular" holiday
offerings, generally, but when I recently obtained a copy of this LP at
eBay, I was not disappointed.  The spirit of the whole project is
completely Turk, and anyone who knew Turk knows his heart was in it.  I
truly wish Ted Shafer (owner of the Merry Makers label) would reissue
it.  But Ted's reissuing projects are always financially driven, so we
can only hope it will happen some year soon.

Tune in, folks, and set that recording software a-going!,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org