[Dixielandjazz] Re: The Palm Court...New     Orleans

Jrtnft at aol.com Jrtnft at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 03:12:41 PST 2004

Wiggins wrote:

<<but then again I had probably had a hurricane or two...don't expect me to
be politically correct, especially in New Orleans,>>

All this talk about NO partying reminded me of another LA hot
spot--Lafayette.  They actually have a drive-through Daquiry place. Drive up to the window,
get your drink(s) in a plastic cup with a sealed plastic lid and a straw with a
pointed end to pierce the lid. Now that's what I call ingenuity and
definitely politically incorrect

Jack Thomas