[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Gumbo

snargi at pacbell.net snargi at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 11 00:40:01 PST 2004

For those listmates who listen to Dixieland Gumbo, it will be down Saturday, 12/11 for upgrades to the server. Here is the announcement from the hosting company, Live365.com.

----------------------------------
Planned System Outage
Live365 will be down for up to 9 hours on December 11, 2004 while we replace our core network.

Outage start times:
12/11/04 :: 3:00pm (Pacific)
12/11/04 :: 6:00pm (Eastern)
12/11/04 :: 11:00pm (UTC)

It's possible we'll finish sooner, but a 9-hour window was chosen to allow for any problems that might come up. We look forward to improving our service once this upgrade is complete.

David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com/