[Dixielandjazz] Re: Info Please, HOt 5 & Hot 7 Recordings

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 17:27:31 PST 2004

Now FR. Mike:  Shame be upon thee dear Brother:

Twelve hail Mary's and a gargle with very flat warm beer whilst listening to
Martha Raye's greatest hits followed by an hour each of Pia Isadora and Cindy
Lauper duets, should take care of your  OKOM sins.  :))   Then go wash out
you're ears with soap whilst gargling with warm flat beer.

Cheers,

Rev, Tob-Bob
who almost never sinned, :))

OK well maybe a time or two or three, who's countin I got connections direct
to the main gate set up anyway.   Gabriel is no doubt looking out for me, or I
would have most surely been gone a long time ago.  :))   Just for hangin out
with the company I have been known to keep ( musicians ) .