[Dixielandjazz] Songs one hates.

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Wed Dec 8 17:22:13 PST 2004

Wow Jon! I don't normally like musical mimics and impersonations (especially of Louis) but this is something special. Your trumpet playing (and that the rest of the group) is quite remarkable. How come I have never heard you (or heard OF you) before? My brother-in law was a teacher of the deaf for over 40 years, so I know exactly what you face each day, and the way you have overcome that handicap is nothing short of amazing.
Arnie