[Dixielandjazz] WWW

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Tue Dec 7 10:06:07 PST 2004

WWW is a song I've come to dislike intensely and I don't care who plays it
including, especially, myself.  One of the band leaders uses it as a closer
so we play it every job.  What a drag.  I'm sure that it would score in the
top five biggest drags to play over and over.  My List:
1. WWW
2. In the Mood
3. Proud Mary
4. Celebration