[Dixielandjazz] The New Orleans Jazz Festivals

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Mon Dec 6 15:04:55 PST 2004

Sue wrote (in part) " Hey Steve, don't give us a bad name!  The girl at the Palm Court door doesn't wear a gun, and it's perfectly safe to walk in that area at night alone (even for a woman)."

Sue, you forgot to mention the mad clarinet player who goes around throwing ladies' panties at everyone!
Arnie