[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans vacation

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 08:12:25 PST 2004

Yes, the French Quarter Festival is great!  Lots of fun. Check out
http://www.frenchquarterfestival.com/

We have found that October is a good time to visit, also.  The weather is
nice and there is an activity during that time on Sunday's called "Dollar a
Dance".  It is a free concert and given by some of New Orleans' finest trad
bands....

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX