[Dixielandjazz] Question for blues singers in the group

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 21:53:02 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/2/04 9:36:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bethv at portafortuna.com writes:

> Although I have spent some time in Mississippi chasing the blues this
> >trophy
> >was acquired in Wa.I have not opened the bottle, it normally sits in view
> >from my computer along with my collection of books about blues and jazz.

Quick my friend open it and drink it quickly before it goes bad, that would
indeed be a mortal Sin totally unforgivable, fill the darned thing back up with
muddy water if you wish but don't waste those wonderful drops of nectar from
the Gods or any other good beer for that matter, Hic.  If you are afraid to
drink it, it also is very good for washing a Tuba with inside and out just ask
Dan Alexander, he has been known to blow a few bottles through his Tubas every
gig, or so I have heard anyway.  :))

Now where did I put that aerosol can of Bullshit repellent ?

Rotflol
Never touch the stuff myself
 Wiggins