[Dixielandjazz] Silence

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 31 15:49:16 PDT 2004

Hi Bob and All,
We are just gearing up for our annual festival here in Noosa Australia. It
is the lucky 13th and this morning began with an interesting drizzle; Hope
that clears before Friday. This year there are a lot of younger bands and
musicians but Classic Jazz Lovers are not being left out. Bands from around
Australia and the world are heading this way for a 3 day fiesta of jazz.
Most venues are small, so patrons get a chance to get up close to their
favourite musicians. Our regular Wednesday (tonight) gig has been booked out
for weeks so we will be pumping there tonight! A lot of the festival players
are coming for a sit in and any visitors are welcome to the Tewantin Noosa
Bowls Club tonight (there is alternative non - dining area near the band) I
haven't heard of a face to face however I do know a few of the list mates
will be there.

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net