[Dixielandjazz] The Catholic Connection.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 29 22:21:17 PDT 2004

Quite rightly, some of you, in connection with the recent spate of
viralness on DJML, might be recalling to mind my long-ago claim of
pursuing internet intercourse quite knowingly without protection.
(Whew! Gotta wipe my dampened brow after that one!)  Well, I just wanted
all to know that for some months now, primarily as a way to keep my
76-year-old mother, who insists on being internet-savvy, safe from all
the [crap] her equally unknowing friends could send her, I have been
Norton-protected on a daily, and updated and scanned on a weekly, basis.

So, let it be shouted from the bandstand that the NAORC is clean as a
whistle, etc, so forth, so on, and the melody lingers on,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org