[Dixielandjazz] Adieu, Jim Beebe

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 16:49:38 PDT 2004

Even though Jim knew he was going down that long narrow road for some time
now, he kept a positive attitude and I am sure enjoyed every last day that he
had.  He related to me about a year ago that his two big sadness' were losing
his granddaughter and losing the ability to play his horn, two things that gave
him immeasurable pleasure in life.

I met Jim Bebee on this list and we had many great discussions since that
meeting.

Today and for many days I will miss my New Old Friend, R.I. P. Jim and thanks
for the , friendly OKOM lectures, memories and your friendship.

Tom Wiggins
"Today I sing the Blues Again"