[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Area

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Mon Aug 23 18:26:53 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,

I think you arranged it for us in conjunction with Norm, to play at the
Round Table Pizza in June 2001.  Sorry to hear that Professor and
Apiculturist (Beez Kneez) Norman has disbanded the band but good luck for
your Boondockers having a (hopefully regular) gig.  Did they move the gig
location from 127 K Street, Sacramento (where we played) or do both Pizza
places still exist ?  After the gig we presented Norm with some Beez Neez
(slightly different spelling) beer brought all the way from Queensland,
Australia.  I recall we had a great night.

Cheers,
Tom (Cat's Whiskers/Dog's Bollocks/Duck's Nuts/Hen's Teeth*) Wood
* Anyway that's what the Beez Neez tee shirt says and if anyone else is
franchising the name we can sell you those tee shirts for heaps.  For your
comedy routine I think Bill Gunter should wear one in remembrance of Norm's
group.  Perhaps you could also wax the washboard lyrical with honey wax for
smooth playing?