[Dixielandjazz] "Gone"

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Sun Aug 22 10:57:32 PDT 2004

Craig & all,    I have "Gone" as done by Columbus, Ohio's own Toll House Jazz Band.    They take it between 104 and 108  according to my metronome.   BTW, a wonderful tuba solo by  Don Fulkerson.   Other members of THJB are:
Mike Evans, Bj, ldr
Rich Burkart, tp,
Don Fulkerson, tuba
Tom George, dm
Joe Lord, cl, sax, cn, vtb
Larry Nusser, piano
Phil Stone, Tb, cn.
This is a great band, and they play a lot of the more obscure and neglected tunes - excellent musicians all.   "Gone" is on their "Baker's Dozen Plus Six" cassette.
They can be contacted through the Columbus, Ohio Hot Jazz Society (COHJS) web site or their own site at http://140.254.14.55/jazz
Regards,     Charlie (I'm going to lose my LURKING status) Coleman
PS - Maybe us LURKERS can have a special DJML button designed.   How about it Kurt?